[Vision2020] Russell school

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Mon, 12 Apr 2004 09:01:06 -0700

Congratulations to the Russell Elementary School (my alma mater) Gifted and
Talented class for their number one international Knowledge Bowl ranking
among schools of similar size.  While I attended Russell School, I must
admit I was not among the gifted and talented class myself.  The five best
years of my life were the third grade.

        Carl Westberg Jr.