[Vision2020] Memo from Interim UI President Gary Michael

thansen@moscow.com thansen@moscow.com
Mon, 12 Apr 2004 15:56:37 GMT

MEMO FROM INTERIM PRESIDENT GARY MICHAEL
REGARDING NOMINATIONS AND COMMENTS ON BUDGET PROBLEMS
We have reached a critical point in our continuing efforts to confront the
financial challenges facing the university. I want to call your attention
to the two extremely important documents, one regarding nominations for a
new UI Vision and Resource Task Force (go to

http://www.uidaho.edu/budget/lagpay/taskforce.htm

and a second asking for comments on a lag-pay proposal (go to

http://www.uidaho.edu/budget/lagpay/proposal.htm.

           http://www.fsr.net/