[Vision2020] Case closed: Future lawyers in training -- Moscow school wins mock trial competition against Bishop Kelly

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam@hotmail.com
Fri, 09 Apr 2004 17:19:57 -0700

<DIV class=RTE>
<P>You have written that defense attorneys go to court thinking "'Win this for the client'.&nbsp; Whether the client is guilty is insignificant.&nbsp; The more notches under the "W" column, the better for the attorney of record."</P>
<P>Now, those are all accurate statements, or should be for criminal defense attorneys.&nbsp; To the third statement, I would add the words 'the client and' before 'the attorney of record.'</P>
<P>Are you saying we should not think that way?</P>
<P>Sunil<BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>