[Vision2020] Customer Service

Shawn Clabough shawnc@outtrack.com
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 17:59:35 -0700

Speaking of fast-food quality, has anyone noticed the sub-standard quality at the local McD's compared to Lewiston, etc.?  I'm talking about the watered-down drinks (any more and I'd think I was drinking straight water), elimination of fry sauce and colder food temperature, etc..  McD's is one of my favorite fast foods, but I avoid going to any of the local locations.

Shawn

-----Original Message-----
From: vision2020-admin@moscow.com [mailto:vision2020-admin@moscow.com] On Behalf Of Sara Anderson
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2004 10:28 AM
To: vision2020@moscow.com
Subject: [Vision2020] Customer Service

I just have a couple of extremes for my likes and dislikes when it comes to customer service in Moscow.  As a former fast food employee, I understand that customer service can be sporadic, and sometimes you just catch an employee on a bad day.

The best: The night crew at Jack in the Box.  A friendlier, more polite group of people could not exist, and bearing in mind that it is their low-paid job to serve grade x meat to stoned/drunk college kids, I think they deserve our commendation.

The worst: University 4 theater.  I do not remember the last time I saw a movie there where one aspect of the film kept going out: focus, etc.  It makes one consider just driving the extra seven miles to Pullman to see Hellboy.

-- Sara Anderson

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com