[Vision2020] Am I too demanding of Customer Service?

thansen@moscow.com thansen@moscow.com
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 23:33:41 GMT

Logically speaking, Mr. Fox, the likelihood of a female employee of WinCo
claiming that she is being exploited is extremely remote.  Unless, of course,
she no longer wishes to be a female employee of WinCo.

To verify either side of this argument, you would have to speak with former
employees of WinCo.

Tom Hansen

           http://www.fsr.net/