[Vision2020] A couple of amusing web-sites

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment@hotmail.com
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 15:57:41 -0700

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01C41D82.390BDFD0

Dear Visionaries:

Forwarding a couple of websites for your (highly selective) amusement.  I=
f you don't find them amusing, then A) check your pulse; B) check your pa=
rty membership; and C) keep in mind the fact that I'm probably not going =
to care, so you shouldn't bother chastizing me for sending this nonsense =
to you.

http://homepage.mac.com/webmasterkai/kaicurry/gwbush/dishonestdubya.html

http://www.bettybowers.com/condoleezza.html

Cheekily,

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment

PS: Coming soon . . . Auntie Establishment's incredible, homemade, inexpe=
rtly designed, graphically challenged, unashamedly progressive, lesbian, =
Democratic website at www.auntie-establishment.com.  I've bought the doma=
in, I've got the content, and now I just need to figure out how to use th=
at wretched Yahoo site-builder program.  Why am I telling you this now?  =
Because, oh people of the Palouse, forewarned is forearmed!Get more from =
the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01C41D82.390BDFD0

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Dear Visionari=
es:</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Forwarding a couple of websites for your=
 (highly selective) amusement.&nbsp; If you don't find them amusing, then=
 A) check your pulse; B) check your party membership; and C) keep in mind=
 the fact that I'm probably not going to care, so you shouldn't bother ch=
astizing me for sending this nonsense to you.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DI=
stdubya.html">http://homepage.mac.com/webmasterkai/kaicurry/gwbush/dishon=
estdubya.html</A></DIV> <DIV><BR><A href=3D"http://www.bettybowers.com/co=
ndoleezza.html">http://www.bettybowers.com/condoleezza.html</A></DIV> <DI=
V>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Cheekily,</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Joan Opyr/Aunt=
ie Establishment</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>PS: Coming soon . . .&nbsp;=
Auntie Establishment's incredible, homemade, inexpertly designed, graphic=
ally challenged, unashamedly progressive, lesbian, Democratic&nbsp;websit=
e at <A href=3D"http://www.auntie-establishment.com/">www.auntie-establis=
hment.com</A>.&nbsp; I've bought the domain, I've got the content, and no=
w I just need to figure out how to use that wretched Yahoo site-builder p=
rogram.&nbsp; Why am I telling you this now?&nbsp; Because, oh people of =
the Palouse, forewarned is forearmed!</DIV></BODY></HTML><br clear=3Dall>=
<hr>Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : <a href=3D'http:=

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01C41D82.390BDFD0--