[Vision2020] Iraq on the brink of civil war?

keely emerinemix kjajmix1@msn.com
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 19:04:07 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0049_01C41B40.C54C8600

It's certainly not one of my favorite magazines, but Christianity Today =
has a wonderful article this month on the indigenous Rwandan Christian =
church's efforts to bring reconciliation, redemption, and renewal to =
Tutsi and Hutu peoples.  It is also, indirectly, a scathing indictment =
of international apathy and a searing reminder of what Christ's people =
can do when they are motivated by truth, love, and righteousness.

Which, if I remember correctly, is sort of the whole point of being =
Christ's, but recent events on the Palouse had begun to make me wonder =
if I were mislead . . .=20

keely emerine mix=20
  ----- Original Message -----=20