[Vision2020] Thursday -- Racism Speaker

thansen@moscow.com thansen@moscow.com
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 22:23:26 GMT

Ms. Muneta -

Is there any possibility of attaining an audio file of Mr. Wise's speech?  I
would like to post it on the "Not On The Palouse, Not Ever" website (if
possible) at:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/notonthepalouse

I am thinking of developing a repository of local speeches concerning racism
and intolerance.  I have already collected a small amount and would love to add
Mr. Wise.

Anxiously awaiting your reply,

Tom Hansen
Not On The Palouse, Not Ever