[Vision2020] Iraq on the brink of civil war - What is to be done?

katetegeilwe rwiza rwiza@hotmail.com
Mon, 05 Apr 2004 22:06:25 +0000

<DIV>
<DIV>
<P>International assistance is required. Let us put our "Pride" aside and involve a wider International Community and we should be ready to share responsibilities and risks. The current "coalition" is no good! </P>
<P>Pretending the 'coalition' is working will get more people killed i.e. more Iraqis and the "coalition" soldiers!</P>
<P>Rwiza<BR><BR></P><BR><BR><BR>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>486 Taylor Avenue # 3, </DIV>
<DIV>Moscow,</DIV>
<DIV>Idaho 83843,</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>USA</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV>Tel.: 1-208-885-1452</DIV>
<DIV>WebPage: <A href="http://www.uidaho.edu/~rwiz2091">http://www.uidaho.edu/~rwiz2091</A></DIV></DIV></DIV>----Original Message Follows---- From: "Joan Opyr" &lt;auntiestablishment@hotmail.com&gt; To: "Vision2020 Moscow" &lt;vision2020@moscow.com&gt; Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Iraq on the brink of civil war? Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 13:28:03 -0700 Melynda reminds us: &gt;Terrible things are happening all over the world. The U.S is doing almost &gt;nothing about nearly all of them. So what made Iraq the absolute top &gt;priority? Was military action the only option? And whatever our reason, &gt;was it worth so many lives--Iraqi and U.S.? And that reminds me, this past Saturday was the 10th anniversary of the beginning of the Rwandan genocide, when 800,000 Tutsi men, women, and children were hacked to death with machetes by the Hutu majority. Plans for the genocide were announced on the radio in advance, and Hutu Christian churches were recruited to assist in the effort. Meanwhi!
 n and 2 months FREE* </html>