[Vision2020] Iraq on the brink of civil war?

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Mon, 05 Apr 2004 09:16:57 -0700

As Maureen Dowd asked in the New York Times last week, when George W. Bush
and Dick Cheney have their joint, private appearance to answer questions
about 9/11, when Bush speaks, will Cheney's lips be moving?

                         Carl Westberg Jr.