[Vision2020] Iraq on the brink of civil war?

Rodna Hansen rodna@moscow.com
Mon, 05 Apr 2004 06:17:52 -0700

I agree, Joan.

And, according to today's Spokesman-Review, anoother eight soldiers were killed
as a result of Shiite rioting.

Does anybody here remember (from the Johnson administration) the slogan, "Hey!
Hey!  LBJ.  How many children did you kill today?"

Contest:  Let's see how many slogans we can develop concerning George Bush and
Iraq.

Rodna Hansen