[Vision2020] Not On The Palouse, Not Ever (Update #30)

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Sun, 4 Apr 2004 17:25:28 -0700

Greetings Visionaires -

Not On The Palouse, Not Ever (Update #30) consists of a link to:

"Thundering Naivete" - Just when you think that the streets of Moscow are
safe for all citizens, regardless of sexual preference, Douglas Wilson
criticizes the wife of Lee Irons, a well known Reformed writer and thinker
(OPC), for calling for "civil same-sex marriage".  This link is listed as
the last entry in the group "Douglas Wilson and the Credenda Agenda"

Although I may not have attended his speech "The Sins of Homophobia", I am
beginning to believe it was  a brief course in practical application.

As usual, you can view the many linkswithin the website, subscribe to the
"Not On The Palouse, Not Ever" Mailing List, and make comments or
suggestions at:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/notonthepalouse

Take care,

Tom Hansen
Not On The Palouse, Not Ever

"Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of
others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of
hope."

Robert F. Kennedy
(1925-1968, American Attorney General, Senator)