[Vision2020] Vandals

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 07:42:24 -0700

So last Saturday was the last game Idaho is going to play against a 1-AA
team?  I guess it's just as well, if only because it's more embarrassing to
keep losing to our former Big Sky opponents, rather than keep losing to
Division 1 teams.  What kind of a hole have the Vandals dug for themselves?
In their quest for Division 1 status, they end up being a team that couldn't
win the Big Sky.  Sorry, just had to vent...

                     Carl Westberg Jr.

Help protect your PC.  Get a FREE computer virus scan online from McAfee.