[Vision2020] Vandals

Ron Force rforce@moscow.com
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 10:14:32 -0700

Cutting $1.5 million in game guarantees and dropping 35 scholarships would
improve football by... ?

We had a run of exceptional individuals coaching football in the 80s and
90s-- Erickson, Gilbertson, Smith, Tormey.  All have gone on to big time
success. If you look at the entire history of Vandal football, it was an
anamalous period.  Except for a couple of brief periods in the early 1900's
and 1950's the Vandal football teams have mostly had losing seasons.

Ron Force	      	  rforce@moscow.com
Moscow Idaho USA