[Vision2020] Children and cloning

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Sat, 20 Sep 2003 07:51:40 -0700

To quote a passage from the "Clone Zone" website:

"Scientists at the University of Idaho believe the same chemistry that led
to the successful cloning of the Project Idaho mules may help us to
understand the causes of specific types of cancers and other age-onset
diseases like diabetes."

Although not all people are in support of cloning, I am certain that
families and loved ones of those stricken with cancer and diabetes are
thankful for those reasons stated above.  The "side of the coin" that I
would be interested in hearing from is an opinion by an animal rights group.

I have several photos and videos of Idaho Gem and Utah Pioneer if anybody is
interested in receiving copies.  They are beautiful animals.