[Vision2020] Wesley Clark debate

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold@hotmail.com
Sat, 20 Sep 2003 06:20:26 -0700

<P>Dale,</P>
<P>Now I understand what you trying to say. Sloppy wording on my part.</P></DIV>
<P>"If people don't like Clark, that is fine, but don't make crap up to and pretend like you know something you don't to discredit them. The only time I do this is when they do it someone else."</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>The last sentence was in reference to the paragraph giving someone crap, not the previous sentence. "The only time I do this" is in reference to giving someone a hard time, not lying. I see the confusion and will give you that. </P>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>To explain it more clearly. Mr. Hansen was making up scrap about Clark. So in turn, I was calling him on the fact that he really never served under Clark. I would have just taken Mr. Hansen on his own word if he was neutral on the subject. So, I was giving him scrap by bring up the facts that Clark did not take over Ft. Irwin Operations until August and Mr. Hansen left in September, meaning he is not there long enough to give an informed opinion of Clark's abilities or inabilities. </P>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>I hope that clears it up for you. I would never lie to advance a cause or issue. I think lies are the cause of most problems. I don't think I would have been elected to office twice by the students if I lied. That is never a good course of action. </P>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>When you originally posted that link, I though you were posting something that I said&nbsp;that was in contradiction to the facts. This is not the case, just really bad wording on my part, sorry about that. I will try to be clearer in the future about what I really mean with my words as to not shock or upset people.&nbsp;I apoligize for that poorly phrased sentence on the end of that paragraph.</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>Donovan J Arnold</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;From: "Dale Courtney" <DMCOURTN@MOSCOW.COM>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;To: "Donovan Arnold" <DONOVANARNOLD@HOTMAIL.COM>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Wesley Clark debate
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 05:34:43 -0700
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;The only one on here with a reputation for being a
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;liar is Stambler.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;And you.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;http://lists2.fsr.net/pipermail/vision2020/2003-September/004424.html
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;See, you said you'd lie to cover things up.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;I've had a couple liberals contact me off-list, surprised that you'd even
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;admit this to the world. At least you were truthful about it -- which is an
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;oxymoron.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;