[Vision2020] Reverse Bush's Policies: General Wesley Clark

Ted Moffett ted_moffett@hotmail.com
Sat, 20 Sep 2003 01:01:22 +0000

Dale, Jim, et. al.

Hillary will never become president.  America is not ready for a women
president and will not be ready for this, if ever, for a long time coming,
long after H. Clinton is history.

As for Clark's chances to get the dems. nomination, I really don't know, nor
do I know what anyone's chances are against Bush.  The election is too far
away to say for sure, but I bet the Republican party hopes they run against
Dean or one of the other dem. candidates.  You know they do not want to run
against Clark!

Ted

http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es