[Vision2020] Democrats Support of Racism/Slavery

John Harrell johnbharrell@yahoo.com
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 20:47:26 -0700 (PDT)

> The KKK was a serious contender in national politics in the 1920s  In
> Whitman county, they burned a huge cross on Steptoe Butte; there's a photo
> of it that someone might have or know where on the web to see it perhaps.

Is that when Senator Robert Byrd (D - West VA) first starting running for
office?

It never ceases to amaze me how the democrats support for Robert Byrd
continues. Any person that knowingly continues to support the democrats
are racist. I would have thought that anyone that abhors racism would have
left a group that continues to support people such as Robert Byrd.

Cheers!
John Harrell