[Vision2020] Democrats Support of Racism/Slavery

Peter Willard petew@completebbs.com
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 09:00:10 -0700

--=======283E411B=======

At 08:47 PM 10/21/03 -0700, John Harrell wrote:

> > The KKK was a serious contender in national politics in the 1920s  In
> > Whitman county, they burned a huge cross on Steptoe Butte; there's a photo
> > of it that someone might have or know where on the web to see it perhaps.
>
>Is that when Senator Robert Byrd (D - West VA)

D-Byrdsylvania -- everything there is named after him.

>first starting running for
>office?
1951

>It never ceases to amaze me how the democrats support for Robert Byrd
>continues.

I'd want the King of Pork on my side, if I could. Not a bad fiddle player
either, for a politician.

---