[Vision2020] Jackie Wolf on integrity

the storm the_s_t_o_r_m@hotmail.com
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 23:57:05 +0000

Just curious but were you trying to make a point there? A) I'm not a member
of Christ's Church. B) The Other Martin? Who the hell is Martin? You mean
Bucers? If you are going to try and rag on someone's writing you may want to
try to do the Who, what, Where, why, and How first! Not just try and play
out some vague semblances of intelligence, with the only intent of making
yourself look chumpish.

Sean