[Vision2020] Jackie Wolf on integrity

Peter Willard petew@completebbs.com
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 20:08:17 -0700

--=======2BF565B5=======

At 11:57 PM 10/20/03 +0000, the storm wrote:

>Just curious but were you trying to make a point there?

Did you mean pint?

>  A) I'm not a member of Christ's Church.

Yet your hands are not clean of Christian cakes and ales--are they? They
may be sneaking some kind of Communion wafer on you! Careful!

>B) The Other Martin? Who the hell is Martin? You mean Bucers?

I've never been to Strasbourg but I know a few people in Luxembourg, close
enough?

>  If you are going to try and rag on someone's writing you may want to try
> to do the Who, what, Where, why, and How first!

The Daily News needs you.

>Not just try and play out some vague semblances of intelligence, with the
>only intent of making yourself look chumpish.

Due to my "differently sized" head I look chumpish regardless of any
"intent" I might someday have, the_s_t_o_r_m, if that's your real name.
Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Peter

>>From: Peter Willard <petew@completebbs.com>
>>To: "the storm" <the_s_t_o_r_m@hotmail.com>, vision2020@moscow.com
>>Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Jackie Wolf on integrity
>>Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 16:31:04 -0700
>>
>>At 11:01 PM 10/20/03 +0000, the storm wrote:
>>>PS: I have been to bucers and found it a lovely place where one can
>>>Drink, Smoke, and eat some great Berry Cheese Cake.
>>
>>"Drink", "Smoke" and "Berry Cheese Cake" get capitals, but the "other"
>>Martin doesn't? It's so hard to follow this new "Jesus" cult and their
>>rejection of tradition.
>>

>>---

>Enjoy MSN 8 patented spam control and more with MSN 8 Dial-up Internet
>Service.  Try it FREE for one month!   http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup
>

>---
>Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---