[Vision2020] Aaaaa? Slavery!

Dale Courtney dmcourtn@moscow.com
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 13:41:49 -0700

> The Daily News did the story on the basis of an
> anonymous flyer that was circulated downtown. The flyer was done in such a
> way that if someone was not paying close attention (as some people on this
> list sometimes don't), they might think we had done it. But no, not us.

It is quite odd that a local paper would print a front-page, headline story
based on an anonymous flier -- a flier designed to be slanderous and
inciting.

Must be a Moscow-thing. Such "journalism" isn't tolerated in any other town
I've ever lived in.

Does anyone know if the Moscow-Pullman Daily News is a subsidiary of the
National Enquirer? Their recent journalistic tactics seem more along the
lines of that Boca Raton rag.

Best,
Dale