[Vision2020] Aaaaa? Slavery!

Judy B. LaLonde judyb@uidaho.edu
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 13:27:53 -0700

Well, now, don't you find yourself in the same situation that you and Mr.
Jones thought was funny--an anonymous flyer that looked like it came from
where it didn't!!
Judy LaLonde

-----Original Message-----
From: vision2020-admin@moscow.com [mailto:vision2020-admin@moscow.com]On
Behalf Of Douglas
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2003 1:39 PM
To: vision2020@moscow.com
Subject: [Vision2020] Aaaaa? Slavery!

Visionaries,

Related to the article in the newspaper this weekend, there is one other
item you should know. The Daily News did the story on the basis of an
anonymous flyer that was circulated downtown. The flyer was done in such a
way that if someone was not paying close attention (as some people on this
list sometimes don't), they might think we had done it. But no, not us.

Cordially,

Douglas

P.S. I think someone needs to write a biography soon -- The Life and Times
of Anonymous: A Profile in Courage.

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com