[Vision2020] Aaaaa? Slavery!

bill london london@moscow.com
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 14:38:56 -0700

--------------020105060309080709080007

I read the Daily News weekend feature.
It was clear that this article was written on the basis of an interview
with the principals involved, including Doug Wilson.  I assume Wilson
willingly agreed to speak to the reporter and to have his photo taken.
I have no idea if the original tip or suggestion for this article came
from a flyer on Main Street or one of the many rumors flying around town
about Wilson's support for slavery and the February conference he is
organizing.
BL

Dale Courtney wrote:

>>The Daily News did the story on the basis of an
>>anonymous flyer that was circulated downtown. The flyer was done in such a
>>way that if someone was not paying close attention (as some people on this
>>list sometimes don't), they might think we had done it. But no, not us.
>>

>It is quite odd that a local paper would print a front-page, headline story
>based on an anonymous flier -- a flier designed to be slanderous and
>inciting.
>
>Must be a Moscow-thing. Such "journalism" isn't tolerated in any other town
>I've ever lived in.
>
>Does anyone know if the Moscow-Pullman Daily News is a subsidiary of the
>National Enquirer? Their recent journalistic tactics seem more along the
>lines of that Boca Raton rag.
>
>Best,
>Dale

> List services made available by First Step Internet,
>               http://www.fsr.net
>          mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com
>
>.

--------------020105060309080709080007

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
I read the Daily News weekend feature.<br>
It was clear that this article was written on the basis of an interview
with the principals involved, including Doug Wilson.&nbsp; I assume Wilson
willingly agreed to speak to the reporter and to have his photo taken.&nbsp;
I have no idea if the original tip or suggestion for this article came
from a flyer on Main Street or one of the many rumors flying around
town about Wilson's support for slavery and the February conference he
is organizing.<br>
BL<br>
Dale Courtney wrote:<br>
 cite="mid017501c391ca$6d2b6e50$cb01a8c0@LaptopWork">
    <pre wrap="">The Daily News did the story on the basis of an
anonymous flyer that was circulated downtown. The flyer was done in such a
way that if someone was not paying close attention (as some people on this
list sometimes don't), they might think we had done it. But no, not us.
    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->
It is quite odd that a local paper would print a front-page, headline story
based on an anonymous flier -- a flier designed to be slanderous and
inciting.

Must be a Moscow-thing. Such "journalism" isn't tolerated in any other town
I've ever lived in.

Does anyone know if the Moscow-Pullman Daily News is a subsidiary of the
National Enquirer? Their recent journalistic tactics seem more along the
lines of that Boca Raton rag.

Best,
Dale

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
               <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.fsr.net">http://www.fsr.net</a>
          <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com">mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com</a>
&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;&macr;

.

  </pre>

--------------020105060309080709080007--