[Vision2020] Alturas

Tim Lohrmann timlohr@yahoo.com
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 10:55:33 -0700 (PDT)

Bill,
    Your post isn't responsive to mine and mine was
not a response to yours.
    No "suit" was followed in my post, nor did I state
the "facts" that you dispute below.

    I agree that urban sprawl and economic development
needs to be discussed. The point of my post was to
encourage keeping. that discussion and how Alturas
fits into it on track.

   Again, as I stated earlier, labeling those
concerned with how business is encouraged and
developed through public involvement doesn't make one
"anti-business" at all.
   Attempts to do so are not a positive contribution
to the discussion.
    TL