[Vision2020] secular humanists?!

amy smoucha asmoucha@hotmail.com
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 11:23:14 -0600

<P>I'm curious, Eric, why have you chosen to live here?</P>
<P>Amy Smoucha<BR><BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>----Original Message Follows----
<DIV></DIV>From: Eric Engerbretson <ERIC@ERIC-E.COM>
<DIV></DIV>To: <VISION2020@MOSCOW.COM>
<DIV></DIV>Subject: Re: [Vision2020] secular humanists?!
<DIV></DIV>Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 08:56:42 -0800
<DIV></DIV>