[Vision2020] Slaves vs non slave ownership

hayman@moscow.com hayman@moscow.com
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 03:03:49 GMT

Hello all,

After reading through some quite creative responses to this post, I wonder
if I am the only one experiencing severe cognitive dissonance with the
idea that someone neither recommends nor supports (as in one should
not) heinous activities, but. If. . . , then. . .

Is my sense of logic wrong, or is there a Sawtooth-sized gap here?

For example, I neither recommend nor support a cattle prod to discipline
my son, but if so, I should apply such to the bottoms of his feet because
marks are minimal and he'll be fine in a few?

I neither recommend nor support armed robbery, but if so I should tithe
my lucre?

Still reeling from such concepts,

Warren Hayman