[Vision2020] Literary Interpretation

DonaldH675@aol.com DonaldH675@aol.com
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 20:38:54 EST

-------------------------------1069292334

Doug,
I didn't mention the Salem Witch Trials in my literary interpretation email.=
 =20
But thanks for nice example of critical reading of a text.  Cotton Mather, a=
s=20
he aged, did retreat slightly from his early and enthusiastic investigation=20
of witches, which undoubtedly was a comfort to the families of those he help=
ed=20
hang. =20
Please see this website, which specifically addresses the book I referred to=
.=20
 And please exchange my $10.00 gift certificate at Buscers for a $10.00=20
donation to the Moscow Community Food Bank or Planned Parenthood.
Thank You,
Rose Huskey
The web address is:
Cotton Mather (From The Wonders of The Invisible World=E2=80=941692)
http://www.gty.org/~phil/mather/devil.htm

-------------------------------1069292334

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUTF-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2733.1800" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Doug,</DIV>
<DIV>I didn't mention the Salem Witch Trials&nbsp;in my literary interpretat=
ion email.&nbsp; But thanks for nice example of critical reading of a text.&=
nbsp; Cotton Mather, as he aged, did retreat slightly from his early and ent=
husiastic investigation of witches, which undoubtedly was a comfort to the f=
amilies of those he helped hang.&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>Please see this website, which specifically addresses the book I referr=
ed to.&nbsp; And please&nbsp;exchange my $10.00 gift certificate at Buscers=20=
for a $10.00 donation to the Moscow Community Food Bank or Planned Parenthoo=
d.</DIV>
<DIV>Thank You,</DIV>
<DIV>Rose Huskey</DIV>
<DIV>The web address is:</DIV>
<DIV>
<H2><FONT size=3D3>Cotton Mather (From <I>The Wonders of The Invisible World=
</I>=E2=80=941692)</FONT></H2>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3><A href=3D"http://www.gty.org/~phil/mather/devil.htm">ht=
tp://www.gty.org/~phil/mather/devil.htm</A></FONT></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>