[Vision2020] RE: the two rooms story

Joshua Nieuwsma joshuahendrik@yahoo.com
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 21:49:26 -0800 (PST)

--0-992149611-1068702566=:13939

I heard of a story a long time ago, too. Only it was a true story. There was a man who wanted to get elected consul of rome. So he hosted a bunch of free parties for the people of rome, and gave out free bread and corn daily. And he got to be consul. His name...Julius Caesar. Briber extraordinaire.

No, seriously, this two rooms business seems to me to be about as pointed as a broken quill. The Gospel is not to be found in either room. Rather, the Gospel is found in the room where the wrong, mishapen spoons have been replaced with good and perfect spoons. If Mr. Hansen's situation had actually happened, it would have only proved that man is indeed created in the image of God, and some men (or at least some children) are smarter than others, and that at least one of them might be a leader among men.

later,

Joshua Nieuwsma

--0-992149611-1068702566=:13939

<DIV>I heard of a story a long time ago, too. Only it was a true story. There was a man who wanted to get elected consul of rome. So he hosted a bunch of free parties for the people of rome, and gave out free bread and corn daily. And he got to be consul. His name...Julius Caesar. Briber extraordinaire.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>No, seriously, this two rooms business seems to me to be about as pointed as a broken quill. The Gospel is not to be found in either room. Rather, the Gospel is found in the room where the wrong, mishapen spoons have been replaced with good and perfect&nbsp;spoons. If Mr. Hansen's situation had actually happened, it would have only proved that man is indeed created in the image of God, and some men (or at least some children)&nbsp;are smarter than others, and that at least one of them might be a leader among men. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>later,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Joshua Nieuwsma</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-992149611-1068702566=:13939--