[Vision2020] public schools & indoctrination

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 06:17:11 -0800

Greetings again Visionaires -

I heard a story a long time ago that I think pretty much relates what Amy is
explaining.

There are two rooms.

In one room there is a group of children sitting at a long table with bowls
of food placed in front of each of them.  A long spoon is secured to the
hand of each child.  The children struggle and are unable to feed themselves
since the spoon is too long.

In the other room is the same setup.  Instead of struggling to feed
themselves, the children are easily and happily feeding each other.

I have always felt that Christianity belonged in the second room.  Now
Joshua suggests that I am wrong.