[Vision2020] public schools & indoctrination

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold@hotmail.com
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 00:51:39 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_7ae3_42a8_3c6

<P>Amy,</P>
<P>Don't you find it ironic that the people that claim to follow Christ, who gave up all his wealth, property, and even life to the world, would be frieghtened by the concept of a child sharing with a poorer child their gold colored crayon? What next, will these children feed the hungry and cloth the naked? I think some things are more important than the concept of&nbsp;ownership of property. The real values of a person do not rest&nbsp;in THINGS they call "mine", they are inside the person. That is most important thing you can teach a child (an in some cases, adults). </P></DIV>
<P>Donovan<BR><BR></P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;From: "amy smoucha" <ASMOUCHA@HOTMAIL.COM>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Reply-To: asmoucha@hotmail.com
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;To: joshuahendrik@yahoo.com, vision2020@moscow.com
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Subject: RE: [Vision2020] public schools &amp; indoctrination
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 01:50:31 -0600
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>