[Vision2020] incorrect facts

Ben Twigg bentwigg@yahoo.com
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 20:41:48 -0800 (PST)

Visionaries,

Some of you undoubtedly inferred from Joshua
Nieuwsma's latest message that I was a member of the
last group of dumb kids to attend Logos. Yes, it's
true. Then again, we were much better looking than
today's students.

I am kidding, of course. My only real purpose here is
to say that I don't think Logos had a National Merit
Finalist before 1996, but I don't really know. Those
who care to get their facts straight should probably
call Logos, not rely on the fading memories of its
graduates.

Sincerely,

Ben Twigg