[Vision2020] incorrect facts

Joshua Nieuwsma joshuahendrik@yahoo.com
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 20:13:17 -0800 (PST)

--0-638444441-1068696797=:47327

Dear Visionaries,

Ben Twigg (1995 Logos graduate) has graciously informed me that my statement about Logos never failing to graduate a National Merit Finalist is not accurate. Apparently the first NMF graduate was in 1996, the year that I entered Logos Secondary, and I had foolishly assumed that it went back further than my own experience. I am quite sure that since 1996 Logos has not failed to have at least one per graduating class. That is my recollection from when I attended. If my recollection is blurred, then there could be a year or two where there wasn't more than a semi-finalist or two. However, I am quite certain of my recollection.

So please accept my apologies for making incorrect factual statements. I shall try to be more careful in the future to research my own facts before posting them.

sincerely,

Joshua Nieuwsma

--0-638444441-1068696797=:47327

<DIV>Dear Visionaries,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Ben Twigg (1995 Logos graduate) has graciously informed me that my statement about Logos never failing to graduate a National Merit Finalist is not accurate. Apparently the first NMF graduate was in 1996, the year that I entered Logos Secondary, and I had foolishly assumed that it went back further than my own experience. I am quite sure that since 1996 Logos has not failed to have at least one per graduating class. That is my recollection from when I attended. If my recollection is blurred, then there could be a year or two where there wasn't more than a semi-finalist or two. However, I am quite certain of&nbsp;my recollection.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>So please accept my apologies for making incorrect&nbsp;factual&nbsp;statements. I shall try to be more careful in the future to research my own facts before posting them. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>sincerely,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Joshua Nieuwsma</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-638444441-1068696797=:47327--