[Vision2020] Re: Divisiveness

Dale Courtney dmcourtn@moscow.com
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 10:29:49 -0800

> In any case, North argues that the purpose of Christian education -- and
dismantling the public school system -- is to create a system wherein
Christians can revoke the religious liberty of the enemies of God. I thought
that this might be a fair summation of Christ Church's view on the subject,
but you, obviously, disagree. So, in the interest of /our/ education, could
you explain how the Christ Church attitude toward Christian education
differs from Gary North's?

Andreas,

I'll let one of the leaders at Christ Church address this question. All I
could give you would be my own personal reason for a Classical and Christian
education; and, that will take a lot longer than a coffee break to answer.

Best,
Dale