[Vision2020] Re: Divisiveness

Andreas Schou scho8053@uidaho.edu
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 10:07:19 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: Dale Courtney <dmcourtn@moscow.com>
Date: Wednesday, November 12, 2003 9:48 am
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Re: Divisiveness

> > Do you, Dale, disagree that this is the purpose of Christian
> education? If
> so, stop evading.

[Snip of my ad hom; no use repeating it, now that I'm less frustrated.]

> OK, back to square one -- now that North and Wilson are out of the
> picture.
> I need an antecedent. Do I agree that "what" is the purpose of
> ChristianEducation?

Oh. Right. Back to where we were before.

In any case, North argues that the purpose of Christian education -- and dismantling the public school system -- is to create a system wherein Christians can revoke the religious liberty of the enemies of God. I thought that this might be a fair summation of Christ Church's view on the subject, but you, obviously, disagree. So, in the interest of /our/ education, could you explain how the Christ Church attitude toward Christian education differs from Gary North's?

Thanks.

-- ACS