[Vision2020] Re: Divisiveness

Andreas Schou scho8053@uidaho.edu
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 09:59:04 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: Dale Courtney <dmcourtn@moscow.com>
Date: Wednesday, November 12, 2003 9:46 am
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Re: Divisiveness

> Andreas wrote:
> > > When I asked for a reference to where that comes from, you cite
> Wilson --
> > > which didn't have any reference to North's quote.
> >
> >No. It didn't.
> >
> > I cited half of the disagreement; the other half doesn't,
> unfortunatelyfor my argument, belong to Gary North. I had thought
> that the point of
> Doug's pro-life article had been in response to North's defense of
> PaulHill. I then realized that no such defense had taken place,
> and that, in
> fact, North believes that the only murder of abortionists should be
> judicial.
> >
> > In other words, I take full responsibility for being wrong.

As an addendum to my own letter, and also in the interest of fairness, I must add that "Beyond Pro-Life," is, indeed, also a condemnation of Paul Hill's murder of whomever it is he murdered. This does not, unfortunately, make the "become to us Amalekites" reference any less unnerving.

-- ACS

(If you'd like to explain what you meant, Doug, and relieve my nervousness about the reference, I'd appreciate it.)