[Vision2020] Devisiveness Must Stop

Dale Courtney dmcourtn@moscow.com
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 04:50:46 -0800

Andreas wrote:
> The Canon Press crowd, though it does happen to disagree with
> Gary North about whether liberals should be picked off one by
> one with sniper rifles or slaughtered wholesale like the
> Amakelites when America "returns to its Christian roots,"

Wow! Where did North say that? I'd like a reference, please.

> are
> still Reconstructionists, and it's not at all unreasonable of
> me to expect them to answer to Reconstructionist dogma, /even
> if it is to say that they disagree with it/, which is
> reasonable and, I might add, you did not do.

Would you be willing to rephrase that sentence in English so I can
understand what you are asking? I'd be glad to answer it.

Best,
Dale
The idea that 'the public interest' supersedes private interests and rights
can have but one meaning: that the interests and rights of some individuals
take precedence over the interests and rights of others.
- Ayn Rand