[Vision2020] Devisiveness Must Stop

Andreas Schou scho8053@uidaho.edu
Tue, 11 Nov 2003 20:22:39 -0800

> So do me a favor, please don't try and pick my friends for me; and
> don'tlump me in with people with whom I disagree. Deal? Thanks.

Dale, I'm not "picking your friends for you." You assume that liberals are evolutionists, and quote Darwin at them when they're wrong. You do this because it is a reasonable thing to do. It is perhaps less reasonable when you quote Sanger and Marx, but I can even accept this as an argumentative foible of the Right.

The Canon Press crowd, though it does happen to disagree with Gary North about whether liberals should be picked off one by one with sniper rifles or slaughtered wholesale like the Amakelites when America "returns to its Christian roots," are still Reconstructionists, and it's not at all unreasonable of me to expect them to answer to Reconstructionist dogma, /even if it is to say that they disagree with it/, which is reasonable and, I might add, you did not do.

Do you, Dale, disagree that this is the purpose of Christian education? If so, stop evading. If not, this is simply another of your mindless, space-wasting trolls and not worth the time that I took answering it.

-- ACS