[Vision2020] Grassroots for Dean

Garrett Clevenger onewildearth@hotmail.com
Thu, 06 Nov 2003 21:25:09 -0800

I have not decided who to support against Bush, but I don't think Dean is a
strategic mistake.  He's inspiring Americans, raising money, reaching out to
people (granted not so diiplomatically always) getting union support and
shaping the political landscape.  I like his message and the fact that it is
getting lots of media.

If Dean gets the nomination and he choses Clark, or even Edwards, as his
running mate, they'd nail Bush.

And that's what counts.

If that happens, no one can predict the aftermath.   Who's to say how
politics would change around the country.  Bush has certainly created a stir
against him, so it's probable it would have a similar effect.  But I'd
rather have those who want to trash the environment for profit, dispoil our
civil rights and believe an administration that has lied to the public,
condoned "Kenny Boy" Ley and the disappearance of trillions of dollars of
Americans' savings be the one's scrambling to get their boy back.

I want to take a break for awhile.

We can only hope that whoever takes out Bush will be more trustworthy.

Garrett Clevenger

http://www.icehouse.net/garrett

"What are we doing to our Home?!:("

MSN Shopping upgraded for the holidays!  Snappier product search...
http://shopping.msn.com