[Vision2020] Posting to Vision2020

Dale Courtney dmcourtn@moscow.com
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 17:52:51 -0800

Tom Hanson asks:
> Dale Courtney stated that a UI staff member had posted to the
> V2020 listserve 109 times (between the hours of 8:00 AM and
> 5:00 PM, Monday thru
> Friday) during the course of the past 30 days.

Actually, it was over the course of 60 days not 30.

> This reflects all my postings for the month of October.  As
> you can see, there are 35 of them (far from 109).  Mr.
> Courtney must be referring to another UI employee.

I'm not sure why you are feeling guilty. I mean, you *never* post while on
the time clock. We all know that.

Besides, it only *really* matters to those who are paid by the hour while
clocking in-and-out on *public* dollars. Faculty are exempt (they don't
punch the clock); and students are exempt (they aren't paid from the dole).

Chill. I'm sure you have no reason to feel guilty.

Best,
Dale