[Vision2020] Posting to Vision2020

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Thu, 6 Nov 2003 05:45:29 -0800

Mr. Courtney -

You still have not answered the challenge.  Or are you as vague as your
allegations?  Who is this UI employee that has posted 109 times over the
past 30 (no, make that 60 now) days?  Responding to a question with vague
inuendo is very childish, don't you think (or don't you think)?

My response was not meant to address the "me" in my copied and pasted list
of postings, but the "we" in UI employees.

Whether an employee is on salary or a wage earner, the money all comes from
the same place (taxes).

Are you currently on staff at the Naval Postgraduate School
(http://research.nps.navy.mil/cgi-bin/vita_results.cgi?ID=1023567892  e-mail
address:  courtney@nps.navy.mil)?  If so, your question concerning proper
use of tax revenue versus "personal activity" on government time has become
even more valid.  Care to address that?

As Always,

Tom Hansen
One of the "we" in