[Vision2020] Posting to Vision2020

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 05:39:21 -0800

Greetings Visionaires -

Dale Courtney stated that a UI staff member had posted to the V2020
listserve 109 times (between the hours of 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM, Monday thru
Friday) during the course of the past 30 days.

As an employee of the University of Idaho, and in the interest of public
disclosure, I have listed EVERY item posted by me during the ENTIRE month of
October 2003 below.  This listing was copied and pasted from the V2020
archive, http://lists2.fsr.net/pipermail/vision2020/2003-October/author.html
(to establish fairness of the listing).

# [Vision2020] "Do Not Call" bill passes   Thomas Hansen
# [Vision2020] here's an idea   Thomas Hansen
# [Vision2020] rumor or fact?   Thomas Hansen
# [Vision2020] Athletic director job   Thomas Hansen
# [Vision2020] Athletic director job   Thomas Hansen
# [Vision2020] Too many movie screens?   Thomas Hansen
# [Vision2020] What the slaves had to say   Thomas Hansen
# [Vision2020] Slavery and War in Iraq   Thomas Hansen
# [Vision2020] Jack Hill and citizen empowerment   Thomas Hansen
# [Vision2020] sojourner's alliance calendar   Thomas Hansen
# [Vision2020] A thought about last night's game   Thomas Hansen
# [Vision2020] Boycotts   Thomas Hansen
# [Vision2020] more college football: conference reshuffling   Thomas Hansen
# [Vision2020] harrasment   Thomas Hansen
# [Vision2020] News Item   Thomas Hansen
# [Vision2020] Journalistic integrity   Thomas Hansen
# [Vision2020] Bush's spin on Baghdad attacks   Thomas Hansen
# [Vision2020] Journalistic integrity   Thomas Hansen
# [Vision2020] Southern Poverty Law Center-article   Thomas Hansen
# [Vision2020] Southern Poverty Law Center-article   Thomas Hansen
# [Vision2020] courage   Thomas Hansen
# [Vision2020] Scarlet and I say fiddle-dee-dee   Thomas Hansen
# [Vision2020] Re: Farmer's Market   Tom Hansen
# [Vision2020] Aaaaaa! Slavery!   Tom Hansen
# [Vision2020] Knock it off!   Tom Hansen
# [Vision2020] incumbent candidates   Tom Hansen
# [Vision2020] Flyers   Tom Hansen
# [Vision2020] incumbent candidates   Tom Hansen
# [Vision2020] Flyers   Tom Hansen
# [Vision2020] Intolerance   Tom Hansen
# [Vision2020] Re: Vision2020 digest, Vol 1 #876 - 11 msgs   Tom Hansen
# [Vision2020] First time posters   Tom Hansen
# [Vision2020] Idaho High in Qualified Instructors   Tom Hansen
# [Vision2020] The Birmingham Pledge   Tom Hansen
# [Vision2020] Democrats Support of Racism/Slavery   Tom Hansen

This reflects all my postings for the month of October.  As you can see,
there are 35 of them (far from 109).  Mr. Courtney must be referring to
another UI employee.

Challenge to Mr. Courtney:  Since postings to V2020 is a matter of public
record, identifying the author of these postings does not violate any public
trust.  Please identify the UI employee that you so eloquently described
(complete with meaningless graph).  Or do you lack poper (and sufficient)
genitalia to "step up to the plate?

Cordially,

Tom Hansen
UI Employee