[Vision2020] Kudos and Goodbye to Chris Bainbridge

Mike Curley curley@turbonet.com
Fri, 30 May 2003 10:48:48 -0700

I have heard that today is the last day at work for City
Clerk Chris Bainbridge.  Chris will be relocating to
Spokane Valley to become City Clerk there.  I would like
to publically wish her well and thank her for the thorough,
timely, and competent job she has done over her 13 years
with the city.  She answers to a lot of people even though
she may only have one official supervisor.  Chris has
always been generous in taking the time to help council,
board, and commission members fulfill their duties as
well as helping individuals and businesses through the
morass of city rules, ordinances, policies, and procedures.

Best of luck, Chris, and thank you.

Mike Curley

ps I apologize to Visionaries for the multiple posts today.