[Vision2020] Kudos and Goodbye to Chris Bainbridge

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold@hotmail.com
Fri, 30 May 2003 11:20:03 -0700

<P>I too want to think Chris for her service to the people of Moscow.</P>
<P>I can't say that I knew her extremely well. But I can say that the times I came into City Hall she shown great professionalism and knowledge of her job. She has been very helpful to me when I needed information as the ASUI Representative to the City Council. Her leaving is a great loss to the people of Moscow and a great gain to the people of Spokane.</P></DIV>
<P>I wish Chris the best of luck in her new job and thank her for her years of dedicated service.</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>Donovan J. Arnold&nbsp;<BR><BR></P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;From: "Mike Curley" <CURLEY@TURBONET.COM>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Reply-To: curley@turbonet.com
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;To: vision2020@moscow.com
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Subject: [Vision2020] Kudos and Goodbye to Chris Bainbridge
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 10:48:48 -0700
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;I have heard that today is the last day at work for City
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Clerk Chris Bainbridge. Chris will be relocating to
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Spokane Valley to become City Clerk there. I would like
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;to publically wish her well and thank her for the thorough,
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;timely, and competent job she has done over her 13 years
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;with the city. She answers to a lot of people even though
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;she may only have one official supervisor. Chris has
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;always been generous in taking the time to help council,
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;board, and commission members fulfill their duties as
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;well as helping individuals and businesses through the
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;morass of city rules, ordinances, policies, and procedures.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Best of luck, Chris, and thank you.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Mike Curley
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;ps I apologize to Visionaries for the multiple posts today.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;_____________________________________________________
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; List services made available by First Step Internet,
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; serving the communities of the Palouse since 1994.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; http://www.fsr.net
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>