[Vision2020] Practicality in the Midst of Moral Philosophy...

Dan Carscallen predator75@moscow.com
Mon, 26 May 2003 12:25:21 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0027_01C32381.E026D320

I, too, searched for ways to keep the squirrels out of the bird feeders. =
 In my quest, I discovered that the best squirrel deterrent is a 90 lb. =
small horse, er, yellow labrador who wants to play with anything that =
moves.  Unfortunately for her, nobody wants to play with a big goofy =
puppy, especially not a squirrel, for fear of getting stomped.

Now, if only I could limit the amount of "land mines" in the yard . . .=20

DC
------=_NextPart_000_0027_01C32381.E026D320

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>I, too, searched for ways to keep the squirrels out of the bird=20
feeders.&nbsp; In&nbsp;my quest, I discovered that the best squirrel =
deterrent=20
is a 90 lb.&nbsp;small horse, er,&nbsp;yellow labrador who&nbsp;wants to =
play=20
with anything that moves.&nbsp; Unfortunately for her, nobody wants =
to&nbsp;play=20
with a big goofy puppy, especially not a squirrel, for fear of getting=20
stomped.</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" color=3D#800000 =
size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Now, if only I could limit the amount of "land mines" in the yard . =
. .=20
</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" color=3D#800000 =
size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>DC</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0027_01C32381.E026D320--