[Vision2020] Practicality in the Midst of Moral Philosophy...

Bill London london@moscow.com
Mon, 26 May 2003 10:02:12 -0700

In the search for any subject other than debating deities....I welcome the
squirrel solution.  Our solution is a hanging bird feeder (hanging from the
eaves). Our neighbors have a feeder on a pole and they resorted to a metal
skirt about 18 inches in diameter mounted halfway up the pole.
Oh, those pesky rodents....
BL