[Vision2020] Practicality in the Midst of Moral Philosophy...

Don Kaag dkaag@turbonet.com
Mon, 26 May 2003 20:10:45 -0700

--Apple-Mail-2-535918079

Dan:

I have two huge dogs, one Newfoundland and one "pound puppy" that is=20
half Bernese Mountain Dog and half Afghan Hound.  They weigh about 150=20=

apiece.  They consider the squirrels entertainment.  They can sit and=20
watch them climb up to the bird feeder and gambol upon the deck for=20
hours.  Stupid dogs.  The only way they would be a threat is if the=20
squirrels tripped over them while the dogs were napping, and I suspect=20=

that the squirrels are much too nimble for that.

Sigh,

Don Kaag