[Vision2020] anti-Semitism

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Fri, 23 May 2003 09:51:13 -0700

I was just reading an article about the Colonial golf tournament, the one
featuring Annika Sorenstam, and found this quote from David Feherty, a golf
commentator regarding her being in the field.  "I don't care whether they're
female or black.  I don't even care if they're Presbyterian."  Would this be
offensive to anyone?  Or just humorous?

           Carl Westberg Jr.