[Vision2020] Lies????

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Wed, 21 May 2003 11:15:24 -0700

The last few days have really been taxing my admittedly limited intellectual
capacity, particularly the exchanges between Doug Jones and Wayne Fox.  I
now know what the late George Gobel meant when he said "Did you ever feel
like the whole world is a black tuxedo and you're a pair of brown shoes?"
As someone who knows nothing about quantum physics and even less about
Trinitarian Christianity, perhaps I can ask Doug to clarify for the less
mentally nimble among us on this listserve some examples of "inescapable"
slavery?

                                                            Carl Westberg
Jr.