[Vision2020] Taxes and Slavery

DonaldH675@aol.com DonaldH675@aol.com
Wed, 21 May 2003 14:32:40 EDT

--part1_54.11ba3bd1.2bfd2048_boundary

Dear Visionaries,
I get it.=A0 The kind of slavery that negatively impacts us, like paying tax=
es=20
or obeying laws we don't like, is bad.=A0 The kind of slavery that benefits=20=
us,=20
like the unpaid servitude of another human being, is good. Hummm.....isn't=20
this an old Confederate argument?
Rosemary Huskey

--part1_54.11ba3bd1.2bfd2048_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Dear Visionaries,<BR>
I get it.=A0 The kind of slavery that negatively impacts us, like paying tax=
es or obeying laws we don't like, is bad.=A0 The kind of slavery that benefi=
ts us, like the unpaid servitude of another human being, is good. Hummm.....=
isn't this an old Confederate argument?<BR>
Rosemary Huskey<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_54.11ba3bd1.2bfd2048_boundary--